Friday, August 28, 2020

August 24th - August 28th

     Wow! Can you believe we’ve already had our first FULL week of school! I just want you to know how amazing it has been to get to know your firsties and start off this awesome year with them! We have been settling into routines and getting to know each other. It has been great to watch all your kiddos jump right in show so much kindness to each other and passion for learning! Can’t wait to see how much they will grow this year! Enjoy your first school year weekend! Please let me know if you need anything.

Seesaw

Seesaw is a great way for us to communicate and for you to see real life examples of what your kiddo is learning! I have sent out paper invites and email invites.  I promise you will love seeing your kiddo's work and hearing their sweet voice explaining their thinking.  Make sure you sign up soon.  We have several things in our electronics journals you will definitely want to see!

Family Photo

I would love to have every student bring a small family photo to display in our classroom.  Feel free to send me one electronically, and I will print it off for you! This will help your kiddo feel more at home, and I know they will be super excited to show off their family.

Snack Time

In 1st grade, we do not have an official “snack time”, but I do allow students to have a snack if they bring one or have leftovers from their lunchbox at the end of the day.

Special Class Schedule

Monday- Computers

Tuesday- Art

Wednesday-Music

Thursday- Library.

Friday-P.E.

Special Thanks

I want to send out a special thanks to all who donated items from our classroom wish list!  We greatly appreciate your generosity.  These items will help us have a productive year!

Contact Information

Email: laurahappel@willardschools.net

Phone: 417-869-0600 Blog: mrshappelslittleapples@blogspot.com

Dates to Remember

September 7th: No School


No comments:

Post a Comment